He then went on to take command of that publisher, L’École des loisirs, while at the same time hiring a certain number of experienced comic publishing veterans to help the operation.
Now his family publisher has announced its own comics publishing imprint, Rue de Sèvres, and done so with the creator of the massively best-selling Titeuf, Zep.
Zep’s new book is titled Une Histoire d’hommes, or A History of Men and is scheduled for September.
Rue de Sèvres will publish four graphic novels this year, fifteen to twenty next year, and plans to increase that to fifty a year.
It is being set with a limited print run of one hundred thousand – which is limited compared to the creator’s usual sales – and a rush to buy copies will be expected.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018