He then went on to take command of that publisher, L’École des loisirs, while at the same time hiring a certain number of experienced comic publishing veterans to help the operation.
Now his family publisher has announced its own comics publishing imprint, Rue de Sèvres, and done so with the creator of the massively best-selling Titeuf, Zep.
Zep’s new book is titled Une Histoire d’hommes, or A History of Men and is scheduled for September.
Rue de Sèvres will publish four graphic novels this year, fifteen to twenty next year, and plans to increase that to fifty a year.
It is being set with a limited print run of one hundred thousand – which is limited compared to the creator’s usual sales – and a rush to buy copies will be expected.
- Marvel Teams Thor & Hulk In New Comic From Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buanfantino And Alti Firmansyah - July 25, 2017
- Kieron Gillen Joins Salvador Larocca On Star Wars Monthly In November - July 25, 2017
- Here’s What’s In The $500 ‘Infinity Gauntlet’ Slipcase - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Legacy: Guardians Of The Galaxy Start A New Mission In #146, Coming This November - July 25, 2017
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017