He then went on to take command of that publisher, L’École des loisirs, while at the same time hiring a certain number of experienced comic publishing veterans to help the operation.
Now his family publisher has announced its own comics publishing imprint, Rue de Sèvres, and done so with the creator of the massively best-selling Titeuf, Zep.
Zep’s new book is titled Une Histoire d’hommes, or A History of Men and is scheduled for September.
Rue de Sèvres will publish four graphic novels this year, fifteen to twenty next year, and plans to increase that to fifty a year.
It is being set with a limited print run of one hundred thousand – which is limited compared to the creator’s usual sales – and a rush to buy copies will be expected.
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017