Either the voice over of this trailer has a few bits of off-English or some bits get drowned out by the music. Pure fight? A heart becomes killer? Not sure what that’s about.
In fact, the voice over does quite a lot of damage to this trailer overall, but never so much as when it isn’t voice over and Reeves is staring down the lens.
Yeah, that feels quite like one of those fight club films Jean Claude Van Damme would have been in. Here’s hoping it’s actually a good one.
Thanks to Premiere for the embed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014