For April, DC Comics has been running a gimmick that sees each of the New 52 titles get a foldout cover, with each one hiding something surprising, that is meant to inspire a WTF moment from the reader.
That’s if you buy it in a comic shop of course.
Because newsstand copies, it seems, are lacking the foldout. But still having the front cover tease which now looks a little odd without it.
Could they be collectible? Or could they be too easily forged with a scalpel?
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017