For April, DC Comics has been running a gimmick that sees each of the New 52 titles get a foldout cover, with each one hiding something surprising, that is meant to inspire a WTF moment from the reader.
That’s if you buy it in a comic shop of course.
Because newsstand copies, it seems, are lacking the foldout. But still having the front cover tease which now looks a little odd without it.
Could they be collectible? Or could they be too easily forged with a scalpel?
- Changes To Tomorrow’s Comics – Detective Comics, Future Quest And Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps - January 24, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017
- Dynamite Launches The Sovereigns #0 With Turok, Magnus, Solar, Doctor Spektor For $1, With Ray Fawkes, Chuck Wendig, Aubrey Sitterson and Johnny Desjardins - January 24, 2017