Though he’s got two pictures on the slate for this year, both of which he’s going to star in and direct, and there’s also his ongoing reign over a small animation empire to consider, Seth MacFarlane has also been offered another go around at The Oscars, if he can just squeeze it onto the edge of his plate.
This year’s producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron have just been rehired and, according to Just Jared, already reached out to MacFarlane to see if he’ll reprise his hosting routine. He apparently has “a couple of weeks” to make his decision.
This summer MacFarlane will be shooting 500 Ways To Die In The West, and the last we heard, Ted 2 was set to go into production in September. That’s a heck of a schedule, but if post production can go on hold for just a few weeks, I’m sure it call all be slot together. Danny Boyle, famously, took charge of the Olympics ceremonies while in the midst of making Trance and that turned out… well, it turned out, anyway. And a lot of people were happy. I’m sure that’s nothing MacFarlane couldn’t manage.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014