Speaking to The Age, Hayley Atwell has discussed her involvement in the Captain America movies. She made her standard comment on having to keep secrets, and how Marvel’s cone of silence is fiercely predicted, but then went on to spill big, saucy beans all over the place.
Here’s the quote:
There’s been an online campaign for Peggy to be featured. People really liked her. So Marvel have made sure that as part of Comicon there will be a little kind of snapshot as to what Peggy’s actually really capable of, which was finished here and which was great fun. Hopefully, it will lead to other things.
So not only will there be a little Peggy Carter short at Comic-Con, we don’t know at this time if she’ll be in the second Captain America film? And that’s Atwell when she’s trying hard to keep secrets. Brilliant.
We’ve got our ear to the ground and will tell you if and when word breaks of the other shorts. I think you can use your imagination and make a pretty good guess as to what they’re rumoured to be about, though – or rather, which characters they’re going to feature.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014