by Chris Thompson
This week Taylor & I celebrate the long-overdue release of Landry Walker, Eric Jones & Rusty Drake’s Danger Club #5 from Image Comics! But first, we take a look at Julian [JR] Robinson’s awesome webcomic Demon Kings. With four issues already available online, it’s an immersive and engaging read set in a world not unlike our own.
We also have an exclusive chat with Landry Walker & Eric Jones about their work on Danger Club. Landry & Eric go in-depth about how they got started, what it takes to break in, how comics have changed over the years, and why the book has suffered so many delays. It’s a rare opportunity to learn more about the lives and realities of the people who make the comics you enjoy.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to read Demon Kings for yourself (which you very much do), you can find it right here: www.demonkings.com/comic.html
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017