They never said this was going to be easy.
Two Age Of Ultron comics published today. Issue 6 of the main title, and Wolverine And The X-Men #27 AU.
Which do you read first to keep your experience chronological? Important, what with all this time travel going on.
Well, either the first five or seven pages of Age Of Ultron #6. Then the entirety of Wolverine And The X-Men #27 AU. And then the rest of Age Of Ultron #6.
Job done. Although you will get the strange experience of seeing Susan Storm come to the same decision, twice, in two chronologically separate scenes. But Wolverine And The X-Men has a number of unexpected art credits – namely, Jack Kirby, Joe Sinnott, John Buscema and George Bell? Why? Because the past, when viewed on monitors, looks like this.
You know how I wrote that article teasing Angela was joining the Marvel Universe, hiding her name in the first letter of each sentence? And how I said I wasn’t going to do that again?
Well that was true. But I’d done one previously talking about Age Of Ultron. With a similar Age Of Ultron-spoiling acrostic… you may not want to click on that until you’ve read the comics.
No, I’m definitely not doing that again.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017