They never said this was going to be easy.
Two Age Of Ultron comics published today. Issue 6 of the main title, and Wolverine And The X-Men #27 AU.
Which do you read first to keep your experience chronological? Important, what with all this time travel going on.
Well, either the first five or seven pages of Age Of Ultron #6. Then the entirety of Wolverine And The X-Men #27 AU. And then the rest of Age Of Ultron #6.
Job done. Although you will get the strange experience of seeing Susan Storm come to the same decision, twice, in two chronologically separate scenes. But Wolverine And The X-Men has a number of unexpected art credits – namely, Jack Kirby, Joe Sinnott, John Buscema and George Bell? Why? Because the past, when viewed on monitors, looks like this.
You know how I wrote that article teasing Angela was joining the Marvel Universe, hiding her name in the first letter of each sentence? And how I said I wasn’t going to do that again?
Well that was true. But I’d done one previously talking about Age Of Ultron. With a similar Age Of Ultron-spoiling acrostic… you may not want to click on that until you’ve read the comics.
No, I’m definitely not doing that again.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017