They never said this was going to be easy.
Two Age Of Ultron comics published today. Issue 6 of the main title, and Wolverine And The X-Men #27 AU.
Which do you read first to keep your experience chronological? Important, what with all this time travel going on.
Well, either the first five or seven pages of Age Of Ultron #6. Then the entirety of Wolverine And The X-Men #27 AU. And then the rest of Age Of Ultron #6.
Job done. Although you will get the strange experience of seeing Susan Storm come to the same decision, twice, in two chronologically separate scenes. But Wolverine And The X-Men has a number of unexpected art credits – namely, Jack Kirby, Joe Sinnott, John Buscema and George Bell? Why? Because the past, when viewed on monitors, looks like this.
You know how I wrote that article teasing Angela was joining the Marvel Universe, hiding her name in the first letter of each sentence? And how I said I wasn’t going to do that again?
Well that was true. But I’d done one previously talking about Age Of Ultron. With a similar Age Of Ultron-spoiling acrostic… you may not want to click on that until you’ve read the comics.
No, I’m definitely not doing that again.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Marvel Comics To Send Out Replacement Copies Of Darth Maul #5 - July 21, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes – From X-Men Blue To Batwoman - July 21, 2017
- The Cosplay, Stars And Parties Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On A Thursday In 125 Pictures - July 21, 2017
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017