Here’s a deleted scene from this week’s episode of Parks and Recreation in which Patton Oswalt delivers his pitch for the next Star Wars film. I reckon they could have asked him to do this three times in a row and gotten an entire trilogy out of the man, and it’s almost a shame they didn’t.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BBhNkywMJY#at=76
Oswalt would have gotten busted pretty quickly if they were playing by the rules of Just A Minute. And that, actually, is just the reform that fillibuster laws require – Paul Merton with a buzzer.
Thanks to The AV Club for the embed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014