It’s all silver, silver, silver in this new trailer for The Lone Ranger. And you’ll get a better idea of the action set pieces too – they’re starting to look kinda Pirates-y, which shouldn’t be too much of a surprise.
As a bonus, here’s a Q&A with Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer, director Gore Verbinski and producer Jerry Bruckheimer. I didn’t see it yet, but I am curious about what they may be able to tell us.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014