Two-and-a-half weeks ahead of Free Comic Book Day, Marvel’s offering Infinity has already been pirated and uploaded by infamous advance scanner known as Scanbro.
Retailers are expected to receive this, and other FCBD titles ahead of sale date this Thursday, this many indicate a leak higher up the chain.
The comic stars Thanos, as the cover might suggest you to believe, but is mostly concerned with the cosmic politics of dictatorship, how to dominate a population and the actions of a herald, an Outrider, preparing the way for Thanos to do the same to Earth. This is his first appearance… somewhere between HR Giger and Cyclops…
It’s early pirating may not be something Marvel would look on with favour, but considering the point is to get this story into many peoples hands for free, to promote the upcoming Infinity story, maybe it may have an upside.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018