Two-and-a-half weeks ahead of Free Comic Book Day, Marvel’s offering Infinity has already been pirated and uploaded by infamous advance scanner known as Scanbro.
Retailers are expected to receive this, and other FCBD titles ahead of sale date this Thursday, this many indicate a leak higher up the chain.
The comic stars Thanos, as the cover might suggest you to believe, but is mostly concerned with the cosmic politics of dictatorship, how to dominate a population and the actions of a herald, an Outrider, preparing the way for Thanos to do the same to Earth. This is his first appearance… somewhere between HR Giger and Cyclops…
It’s early pirating may not be something Marvel would look on with favour, but considering the point is to get this story into many peoples hands for free, to promote the upcoming Infinity story, maybe it may have an upside.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017