Don’t watch the following videos if you want to remain unspoiled for the next series of Sherlock. Indeed, I’d advise you to click away from the story entirely because everything below the videos might well reveal more than you want to know too. Go read our vintage theory on “how he did it” instead.
These videos are just for the unflinching. And preferably those who won’t go throwing the spoilers around elsewhere without warning. I think it’s fair enough that those who want to know can find out, but it’s more fair that those who don’t want to know can stay out of spoiling’s way.
So now we have accomplices moving Sherlock, or a lookalike of Sherlock, into or out of position, and a collusion between Mycroft and Moriarty that, for some reason, involves a red handkerchief.
Not quite the all-round solution to the mystery that some of you may have been wanting. And rather open to misinterpretation, I should wonder.
Sherlock‘s third series, which will be about so much more than plot mechanics, let alone this one big trick, is expected to start screening early next year.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014