It looks like the next trailer for Man of Steel will arrive tomorrow morning – at least if I’ve been able to decipher the Kryptonian countdown clock at the viral site I Will Find Him.
This third promo is expected to lift the curtain a little more, revealing some more plot and a taste of the film’s large-scale action.
In fact, this trailer could reveal all sorts of things. I don’t think we know much about Man of Steel at all, not yet. Looking at the gallery of new images below, courtesy of EW, I’m left wondering quite where this thing is going.
Zod looks pretty scary even by Michael Shannon‘s standards…. but, no. I can’t quite make out what half of these are about. Faora in particular is a mystery to me. What does she want? What’s she doing to Lois? And what is Kal-El doing in the background there?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014