Having outwitted the government of Pan Em once, Katniss Everdeen is about to be made an example.
Looks like the production design, costume and camerawork are following broadly the same approach as in Gary Ross’ original, though the subtle tweaks are there – at least, that’s how it seems on the basis of these few clips. Perhaps the tweaks are bigger and more abundant in the whole filme.
And new director Francis Lawrence seems to have a taste for the more poised composition, tending much more towards symmetry or a more overtly “styled” frame. Again – early days to judge completely, but that’s what I see so far.
Meanwhile, Jennifer Lawrence still seems to be absolutely on fire. Ahem.
Catching Fire is being released on November 22nd across most of the world.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014