There seems to be a key scene in Star Trek Into Darkness that will be spoiled by the trailers, a poster and now a clip. I guess that the marketeers feel that the benefits of using this spectacle as audience bait will outweigh any effect on word of mouth that keeping it secret might have had.
From the badge I dare say that played during the MTV Movie Awards. I simply found it by typing ‘Star Trek’ into YouTube, which seems to have been a big part of my job description of late.
And while we’re here, let’s have a poster of Khan. Or John Harrison as they keep calling him. It comes from Apple.
A new trailer from the film is due tomorrow. See you then.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014