A few weeks ago, I noted that Bioshock Infinite (currently thrilling players with RACISM!) was advertising on the backs of all Marvel and DC comics simultaneously, a rarity.
It spread.The Bonfire Agency saw back covers of Boom!, Aspen, Dynamite, Zenoscope, Top Cow, Skybound and IDW titles also get a little Bioshock action, as part of their ComicsUnites print advertising network, which we covered quite a while back.
Well, the latest Bonfire Agency trick has been to sign up DK Publishing and TNT’s Falling Skies to sponsor this year’s Free Comic Book Day, as well as signing LEGO DC Universe Super Heroes up as a partner.
Expect to see ads for these products in some of the FCBD titles, and a preview of The Yoda Chronicles, as a way of helping subsidise the cost of producing and distributing millions of free comic books. And LEGO prizes for costume contest. The kid friendly ones, that is…
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017