A few weeks ago, I noted that Bioshock Infinite (currently thrilling players with RACISM!) was advertising on the backs of all Marvel and DC comics simultaneously, a rarity.
It spread.The Bonfire Agency saw back covers of Boom!, Aspen, Dynamite, Zenoscope, Top Cow, Skybound and IDW titles also get a little Bioshock action, as part of their ComicsUnites print advertising network, which we covered quite a while back.
Well, the latest Bonfire Agency trick has been to sign up DK Publishing and TNT’s Falling Skies to sponsor this year’s Free Comic Book Day, as well as signing LEGO DC Universe Super Heroes up as a partner.
Expect to see ads for these products in some of the FCBD titles, and a preview of The Yoda Chronicles, as a way of helping subsidise the cost of producing and distributing millions of free comic books. And LEGO prizes for costume contest. The kid friendly ones, that is…
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018