Flying Colors Comics of Northern California, the place Free Comic Book Day began, is running its first signing and sketching schedule from dawn till dusk, with James Robinson as their big name midday star.
David Finch and Jay Faberer are going to signing at Gotham Central in Mississauga, Ontario on the day.
Legend Comics & Coffee of Omaha, Nebraska, is running a Make-A-Wish charity fundraiser. Last year, they gave away a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15 last year and raised over $8,000. This year we are giving away a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #1 and they can raise $25,000, store owner David DeMarco has agreed to get a My Little Pony tattoo on his shoulder.
Comix Connection of Pennsylvania are giving away extra Free Comics if people bring cans of food for the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank. Last year, they received 1900 pounds of food donated.
Illusive Comics & Games of Santa Clara, California, has Mike Hampton signing and sketching and are raising money Autism Speaks, after last year raising $1340.
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017