Flying Colors Comics of Northern California, the place Free Comic Book Day began, is running its first signing and sketching schedule from dawn till dusk, with James Robinson as their big name midday star.
David Finch and Jay Faberer are going to signing at Gotham Central in Mississauga, Ontario on the day.
Legend Comics & Coffee of Omaha, Nebraska, is running a Make-A-Wish charity fundraiser. Last year, they gave away a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15 last year and raised over $8,000. This year we are giving away a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #1 and they can raise $25,000, store owner David DeMarco has agreed to get a My Little Pony tattoo on his shoulder.
Comix Connection of Pennsylvania are giving away extra Free Comics if people bring cans of food for the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank. Last year, they received 1900 pounds of food donated.
Illusive Comics & Games of Santa Clara, California, has Mike Hampton signing and sketching and are raising money Autism Speaks, after last year raising $1340.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018