Fox have released this week’s couch gag from The Simpsons to their YouTube account, and it’s a riff on Breaking Bad, complete with a surprising double-couch pull back at the end.
And here’s the montage from Breaking Bad season 5, episode 8, that set the tone. I guess this must have proven a particularly memorable sequence, or popular with the fans…?http://vimeo.com/48739828
That song was co-composed by Tommy James, he of the Shondells, and he always said it was about a religious epiphany and the light of god, not meth amphetamine. Right from 1969 people had trouble believing him.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014