Chris Thompson writes;
This week Taylor and I contemplate our mortality as we reach ‘middle-age’ with Episode 35. Instead we choose to focus on exciting new comics like Curt Pires, Dalton Rose & Ryan Ferrier’s Theremin #1 from Monkeybrain Comics; and Robbi Rodriguez’s great acid western, Frankie Get Your Gun.
We also chat with cartoonist Bob Fingerman about his magnum opus, Maximum Minimum Wage from Image Comics. Is this his final word on Rob & Sylvia or is the best yet to come? Bob & I also look at what brought him to this point, why George Lucas’ tinkering with Star Wars could (potentially) be forgiven, how writing comics differs from prose, and coin the phrase ‘a pod of Leias’. It’s a rare glimpse into the creative process and the constant struggle for perfection.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017