There’s a pretty clear villain in the third Hangover film and this trailer will show you who it is. You’ll also get a good whiff of the preposterous basic premise. And there’s a title card that refers to “The Wolfpack Trilogy.”
I’d say that, on this evidence, the film appears to have flat-out mythologized its lead characters. But aren’t they just a bunch of hopeless, boring jackasses who seem to be in love with the smell of their own shit? That’s what I took away from the first couple of films, anyway.
John Goodman’s line:
Leslie Chow stole $21 million from me and I figure The Wolfpack has the best chance of finding him.
Is a truly pathetic plot-starter. Pitiful.
The Hangover Part 3 is released in the UK and US on May 24th. I’ll be washing my hair.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014