Ah, gated communities. Set up to keep out the unfavourables and keep the community safe. Although, what would happen if it was ‘selected’ as a safe haven during the apocalypse and you found out you were the last humans on earth? That is the premise of Top Cow’s The Test.
EW have reported that Syfy are in development for the series called No Place, an adaption of the comic book, and they seem to have put together a pretty niffty team together. Robert Zemeckis is set to produce and John Brancato and Michael Ferris are on as writers and will be adapting Matt Hawkins and Joshua Hale Fialkov‘s source material.
The show’s official blurb says it will center around:
residents of a high-tech gated community awaken one morning to find themselves alone and cut off from the rest of reality – nothing exists beyond the community’s walls. Only one man has contact with the powers responsible for what is known as ‘The Rift,’ and he must lead his fellow residents beyond the void to discover the truth.
If the company who installed the the ‘high tech’ security weren’t all dead, I am sure they would have loved to put “apocalypse proof” under their logo. It’s impressive stuff.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014