Carrie Kelly at a costume party dressed as Robin? That is not your WTF moment in today’s Batman And Red Robin #19.
For a start, the comic should really have been called Batman And Frankenstein. Because that is this month’s most important guest star in this comic. Straight from Justice League Dark.
More importantly, what he’s there for.
Batman And Red Robin #19 is published by DC Comics today.
- When Superheroes Get Social Justice Right, They Really Get It Right – The “Books As Flint” Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Teachers, Libraries And Comic Shops Order Bitch Planet Together – The C2E2 Panel - April 23, 2017
- Comics, Censorship, And Turmoil At The Border – The CBLDF Panel Report From C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Will DC Bombshells Become Mothers? These Questions And More At The DC Uncharted Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017