These new Arrested Development posters distill the Bluths and Funkys down to a single prop each.
Judging from Maeby’s one, these are signs of things to come – yep, signs, I said it – so perhaps you’d like to consider them all as feather-weight teases.
I’m pretending I didn’t read the captions at the top of any of those.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014