From Superboy #1 there…nicely setting up the idea that, again, the DNA of Lex Luthor had been used in the creation of Superboy.
But from Superboy #19, the idea that the DNA in question was taken elsewhere.
Is Lois Lane really a pathological, megalomaniacal narcissist?
Quickly, get DC Women Kicking Ass on the case!
Mind you, you also get a rich backstory, a justification for Harvest and a look at the potential future of the DC New 52 Universe as well…
Superboy #19 is published today by DC Comics.
- San Diego Comic-Con Paves the Road to the Thirteenth Doctor Who with Her Comics - July 22, 2018
- Major Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson: The DC-Before-Superman Panel - July 22, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 82 Articles From Comic-Con Saturday - July 22, 2018
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018