From Superboy #1 there…nicely setting up the idea that, again, the DNA of Lex Luthor had been used in the creation of Superboy.
But from Superboy #19, the idea that the DNA in question was taken elsewhere.
Is Lois Lane really a pathological, megalomaniacal narcissist?
Quickly, get DC Women Kicking Ass on the case!
Mind you, you also get a rich backstory, a justification for Harvest and a look at the potential future of the DC New 52 Universe as well…
Superboy #19 is published today by DC Comics.
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017
- The Winners Of Diamond’s Retailer Best Practice Awards Spring 2017, Announced At Chicago - April 24, 2017
- DC Comics Has Dark Matter, Cougar And Cub Have Faecal Matter… - April 24, 2017