Production on a rather large scale action sequence for the Doctor Who 50th special is underway in London’s Trafalgar Square. That means you can watch the production, live, via the Trafalgar Square webcam.
You’ll see a spoiler or two if you’re lucky. There’s certainly some in the rest of this story, so proceed with caution.
So, the Trafalgar Square webcam is offering a very long shot, but that’s actually what you want. Why? Because they’re filming a scene with the Tardis on a crane, about six stories into the air, and really, you want to see how high up this thing is, and watch it swing about up there.
And if you see a little figure hanging onto the bottom for dear life, that’s Matt Smith. The real Matt Smith. And not a stunt double. Except for when it is, I guess – but they’re doing actual closeups with actual Matt Smiths in them.
Other pictures from the set reveal that Jenna-Louise Coleman is onboard the Tardis too.
And down amongst the characters on the ground is Ingrid Oliver, of Watson and Oliver. She’s wearing the fourth Doctor’s scarf and has been seen scanning the eleventh Doctor… with something. Kate Stewart of UNIT is present too, with some of her UNIT back-up, and in one sequence she appeared to be handing The Doctor a sealed letter from Queen Elizabeth the First…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014