Aaron Haaland writes;
Hey Fandom! It’s me, Aaron, with A Comic Show’s New Comic Now! This week Batman steals the show again with Dark Knight Returns’ Carrie Kelley. Yeah WTF, let’s costume party like it’s 1986! Batman #19 is a lead up to the bat prequel “Year Zero” with Bruce vs Gordan! And Lil’ Gotham is DC cuteness for X-Baby fans! Oh, and Constantine #2 was another book of magic! Ray Fawkes is welcomed to stay in DC’s dark’s corner for as long as he wants.
Marvel’s Hawkeye had another insanely perfect 22 pages of gold. If you still haven’t picked up an issue of Hawkeye, try this single issue slap in the face. Age of Ultron gives ask us whose’s plan we back: go to the future to kill Ultron (which may be a trap), or go to the past to kill Pym? I’m down.
The other publishers really shined with Wood’s Star Wars #4, Harbinger #11, Walking Dead #108, Saga #12, and Invincible Universe #1- all my favorites! But my big push this week is MIND MGNT, volume one is out with a $1 first issue! This book will blow your mind if you even read the inside cover!
And a spotlight on Jason Aaron!
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017