Last week, Avatar published Uber #0. A 48 page double sized comic book by Kieron Gillen and Canaan White, a new ongoing monthly comic portraying the emergence of superheroes on the side of Nazi Germany in the latter days of World War II.
It promptly sold out fast and began selling for large amounts on eBay.
Publisher of both Avatar and Bleeding Cool, William Christensen, has told me that he is only going to run one further printing of Uber #0 before it is collected in trade paperback. And he is adding a stack more pages – and a dollar to the price.
Uber #0 Enhanced Edition FEB138545 will be a $4.99 64 page edition and go on sale May 8th, the week after Free Comic Book Day. It will include the full 48 page comic, with “behind the scenes content, interview material, research, preliminary designs, and unseen pencil art that take you into the mind of Kieron Gillen as he maps out the course of World War II following the arrival of the Ubers.”
Oh and it will also be limited to 7500 copies. Your last chance…
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018