It’s time to get familiar with the Black Panther character.
Marvel Studios have spent some effort an time recently trying to get a Black Panther script together, but there was no indication it was actually coming off or going to head into production. Could they be planning to include the character in one of their other projects first? Either the Captain America sequel or the next Avengers picture, maybe?
Or is this just Chestnut undergoing a four-colour rite of passage? There come a time, as it were, that a man must get familiar with the Black Panther character.
I mean, for all we know he might just be wanting to adopt the characteristics of T’Challa in his personal life. Or maybe he wants to get familiar with the Black Panther, y’know, biblically.
I don’t want to read too much into his tweet. Well, not unless it’s too much of the wrong thing, for effect.
I would consider it a real possibility that Marvel are about to start Black Panther meetings for one project or another. We’ll keep you posted.
Thanks to Mr. Ginseng for the heads up.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014