I’m think there’s so much great material for writer-directors Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg to mine here that they’ll run out of time before really getting to grips with it all.
Still, we could be on for the ultimate Hollywood satire, here. Chronologically speaking.
This is the green band theatrical trailer, proving that “bitch” is an all ages word.
Previously: the bloodier, cussier red band trailer.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014