Yesterday, there were eighteen thousand copies of Batman And Robin #19 in Diamond Comic Distributor’s system, waiting to be ordered, a far higher than usual overprint.
Today, a day after the news that Carrie Kelley was to be the new Robin on the reveal of the WTF gatefold cover, they have all been sold. Before the book hits the stands on Wednesday, the comic is officially sold out.
Expect a second printing very soon, probably with Carrie Kelley up front on the cover.
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017
- Yes, Frank Castle Is 100% Putting On The War Machine Armour For Marvel Legacy - July 22, 2017