Yesterday, there were eighteen thousand copies of Batman And Robin #19 in Diamond Comic Distributor’s system, waiting to be ordered, a far higher than usual overprint.
Today, a day after the news that Carrie Kelley was to be the new Robin on the reveal of the WTF gatefold cover, they have all been sold. Before the book hits the stands on Wednesday, the comic is officially sold out.
Expect a second printing very soon, probably with Carrie Kelley up front on the cover.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018