Yesterday, there were eighteen thousand copies of Batman And Robin #19 in Diamond Comic Distributor’s system, waiting to be ordered, a far higher than usual overprint.
Today, a day after the news that Carrie Kelley was to be the new Robin on the reveal of the WTF gatefold cover, they have all been sold. Before the book hits the stands on Wednesday, the comic is officially sold out.
Expect a second printing very soon, probably with Carrie Kelley up front on the cover.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017