A few Little Bleeders have sent us the same video, and they’ve all commented on exactly the same thing. The same tiny, fleeting thing…
Now, back in June of last year, we learned that Amazing Spider-Man producer Matt Tolmach tried engineer a crossover between his film and The Avengers, if only in a very subtle way. The plan was to insert the Oscorp building, as modeled and presented in Sony’s film, into the skyline of The Avengers.
No more than a little tease, really. But it didn’t happen.
Now, though, something similar, if smaller – arguably so small it’s hard to see it – actually has happened.
Watch this trailer for the Iron Man 3 video game closely.
Did you spot it?
Well, here’s a screen grab from around the 32 second mark. You won’t miss it now.
Okay, so the Oscorp logo on a billboard is a step down from the Oscorp building, and a few storeys down from Spider-Man swinging by in person, but it’s fun.
It’s an Easter Egg. Who knows if it’s also an acorn.
I see that Impulsive Reactions reached out to game developer Gameloft for a comment, and didn’t get one. Perhaps this “joke” won’t even make it all the way to the release code.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014