Looks like we’re getting one final go around with Grant Morrison and Chris Burnham on Batman Incorporated in July, with one extra final issue…
Written by GRANT MORRISON
Art and cover by CHRIS BURNHAM
1:25 Variant cover by GRANT MORRISON
1:100 B&W Variant cover by CHRIS BURNHAM
On sale JULY 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
FINAL ISSUE • Combo pack edition: $3.99 US
Batman saves the world and loses everything.
This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
And just as Superman Unchained #1 is getting a “directors cut” with an issue showing off the uninked pencils with the script, so is Batman #21, the first issue of Year Zero.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018