In their story on Jessica Chastain jumping on board for Guillermo Del Toro‘s supernatural gothic romance Crimson Peak, The Hollywood Reporter reveal a new, but crucial-sounding bit of plot information:
The gothic horror story centers on a woman who discovers that her husband might not be who he appears to be.
Chastain is one candidate for the role of this woman, or it may be the already cast Emma Stone; the husband may be played by Charlie Hunnam, or perhaps by yesterday’s addition to the troupe, Benedict Cumberbatch.
Or if this husband isn’t what he seems, maybe he’s being played by both of them. I dunno. That’s how secretive this project is – but then, it doesn’t even start filming until the start of next year.
Chastain, as you can see from the image I’ve used, is a redhead so that ol’ Crimson Peak joke could come back into play again, if I wanted it to. Which I probably don’t.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014