There was much talk when Baz Luhrmann announced his adaptation would be shot and released in 3D. Some commented on how this was a milestone for the format, the story being essentially “a drama.” Of course, it’s a Baz Luhrmann drama and those are as packed with as much spectacle as pretty much any tentpole.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2coDFrVxiE
Crikey. He does seem to be going for broke with the 3D. Still, this remains one of my most anticipated films of the year.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014