It’s one of the saddest and most poignant episodes so far as Taylor & I say farewell to Joe Keatinge, Ross Campbell & Owen Gieni’s Glory with issue 34 from Image Comics. But it’s not all sadness and misery, as there’s also a new beginning for Mike Mignola, Scott Allie & Sebastian Fiumara‘s Abe Sapien with an ongoing issue 1 from Dark Horse Comics.
Plus we have an exclusive chat with Joe Keatinge about the end of Glory. Was it an untimely demise or did things go exactly as planned? Joe & I also look back at how he got to this point, what the future holds, the status of Hell Yeah, and the appeal of wrestling. It’s a great insight into an exciting writer with a clear idea of who he is and where he’s going.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018