From Detective Comics #19 (or #900 depending on your point of view) we see the full fallour of the devasting effects of the Death Of The Family crossover. You kno, the one that would wreak havoc on the Batbooks, so that they would never be the same again.
And it’s true, look.
Batgirl and Nightwing are totally in a strop with Batman, won’t pick up his calls and Nightwing is totally moving away.
As you were. Still, they aren’t the only costumed Batpeople left in Gotham…
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017