From Detective Comics #19 (or #900 depending on your point of view) we see the full fallour of the devasting effects of the Death Of The Family crossover. You kno, the one that would wreak havoc on the Batbooks, so that they would never be the same again.
And it’s true, look.
Batgirl and Nightwing are totally in a strop with Batman, won’t pick up his calls and Nightwing is totally moving away.
As you were. Still, they aren’t the only costumed Batpeople left in Gotham…
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017