From Detective Comics #19 (or #900 depending on your point of view) we see the full fallour of the devasting effects of the Death Of The Family crossover. You kno, the one that would wreak havoc on the Batbooks, so that they would never be the same again.
And it’s true, look.
Batgirl and Nightwing are totally in a strop with Batman, won’t pick up his calls and Nightwing is totally moving away.
As you were. Still, they aren’t the only costumed Batpeople left in Gotham…
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017