From Detective Comics #19 (or #900 depending on your point of view) we see the full fallour of the devasting effects of the Death Of The Family crossover. You kno, the one that would wreak havoc on the Batbooks, so that they would never be the same again.
And it’s true, look.
Batgirl and Nightwing are totally in a strop with Batman, won’t pick up his calls and Nightwing is totally moving away.
As you were. Still, they aren’t the only costumed Batpeople left in Gotham…
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018