From the new Spawn out today, current host Jim Downing being approached by representatives of the Catholic Church. Nothing papal yet, but it’s only a matter of time isn’t it?
And yes, while there are several theological objections to a demonically resurrected man who is a soldier for Hell as Pope, there are other, even less likely candidates in comics this week.
Yeah, don’t even think about it, mate.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017