From the new Spawn out today, current host Jim Downing being approached by representatives of the Catholic Church. Nothing papal yet, but it’s only a matter of time isn’t it?
And yes, while there are several theological objections to a demonically resurrected man who is a soldier for Hell as Pope, there are other, even less likely candidates in comics this week.
Yeah, don’t even think about it, mate.
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018