From the new Spawn out today, current host Jim Downing being approached by representatives of the Catholic Church. Nothing papal yet, but it’s only a matter of time isn’t it?
And yes, while there are several theological objections to a demonically resurrected man who is a soldier for Hell as Pope, there are other, even less likely candidates in comics this week.
Yeah, don’t even think about it, mate.
- Yet More Punching Nazis, Pepe The Frog, Richard Spencer … And Jack Kirby - January 23, 2017
- The Spoilery Titles Of Marvel/Netflix’s Iron Fist Episodes, Who Directed Them, And Why The DVD Will Be 18 Rated In The UK - January 23, 2017
- K Perkins Returns To DC In April, Writing Superwoman Monthly Comic - January 23, 2017
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017