Britain doesn’t really have much of a peanut butter candy culture. There are exceptions, but the taste never really took off in the UK as it did in the US. I can’t get enough of it though, which means every time I come back from the US, I have a bag or two of Butterfingers in my suitcase.
If I was there now, I’d totally be picking these up. Thank you Collecting Candy for showing me what I can’t have.
BRENDON’S UPDATE: Meanwhile, Birds Eye have been trying to get an annual Fish Finger and Custard day going on April 3rd, the anniversary of the premiere of Doctor Who‘s The Eleventh Hour.
Here’s the image they’ve drummed up. It’s not BBC sanctioned.
- Shooting Venom On The Streets Of San Francisco - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018