Britain doesn’t really have much of a peanut butter candy culture. There are exceptions, but the taste never really took off in the UK as it did in the US. I can’t get enough of it though, which means every time I come back from the US, I have a bag or two of Butterfingers in my suitcase.
If I was there now, I’d totally be picking these up. Thank you Collecting Candy for showing me what I can’t have.
BRENDON’S UPDATE: Meanwhile, Birds Eye have been trying to get an annual Fish Finger and Custard day going on April 3rd, the anniversary of the premiere of Doctor Who‘s The Eleventh Hour.
Here’s the image they’ve drummed up. It’s not BBC sanctioned.
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017