Britain doesn’t really have much of a peanut butter candy culture. There are exceptions, but the taste never really took off in the UK as it did in the US. I can’t get enough of it though, which means every time I come back from the US, I have a bag or two of Butterfingers in my suitcase.
If I was there now, I’d totally be picking these up. Thank you Collecting Candy for showing me what I can’t have.
BRENDON’S UPDATE: Meanwhile, Birds Eye have been trying to get an annual Fish Finger and Custard day going on April 3rd, the anniversary of the premiere of Doctor Who‘s The Eleventh Hour.
Here’s the image they’ve drummed up. It’s not BBC sanctioned.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017