Britain doesn’t really have much of a peanut butter candy culture. There are exceptions, but the taste never really took off in the UK as it did in the US. I can’t get enough of it though, which means every time I come back from the US, I have a bag or two of Butterfingers in my suitcase.
If I was there now, I’d totally be picking these up. Thank you Collecting Candy for showing me what I can’t have.
BRENDON’S UPDATE: Meanwhile, Birds Eye have been trying to get an annual Fish Finger and Custard day going on April 3rd, the anniversary of the premiere of Doctor Who‘s The Eleventh Hour.
Here’s the image they’ve drummed up. It’s not BBC sanctioned.
- Bleeding Cool’s First Cosplay Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 20, 2017
- Tom King Teases ‘Dark Matter’ From DC Comics For December 2017 - July 19, 2017
- ‘Astonisher’ Begins And ‘Noble’ Returns From Catalyst Prime In October - July 19, 2017
- The Tick Takeover Experience At San Diego Comic-Con 2017: One Of The Best Off-Site Activities In Years - July 19, 2017
- Doctor Who: Topps Trading Card For The 13th Doctor Available – That Was Fast - July 19, 2017