Nicolas Winding Refn and cinematographer Larry Smith seemed to have stylised Only God Forgives to an incredible degree.
Smith was a cameraman on Eyes Wide Shut and worked on Kubrick’s crews as far back as Barry Lyndon. I’m sure that Refn’s taste for Kubrick-inspired symmetries at least stoked the flames of their relationship.
Previously: images from the film and a plot blurb.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014