French comic book creator Fred (the pen name for Frédéric Aristidès) passed away yesterday at the age of 82. Best known for the Philémon series, originally published in Pilote, and collected by Dargaud, Fred was awarded the Angouleme Grand Prix in 1980.
The final volume of Philémon was published in February after a twenty-five year gap, intended to wrap the story up.
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017