They’ve published Superior Spider-Man
They’ve published Superior
And now they are publishing Superior Carnage. Part of Superior Spider-Month. Or Superior Spider-Week, whatever they decide upon.
By Kevin Shinick and Stephen Segovia, a five issue series starting in July. And a remade Carnage. They have the technology…
The homicidal villain, Carnage, is deteriorating in the confines of his asylum—but his fellow inmates are not giving up just yet! Watch as their Frankenstein-style experiment unfolds for better or for worse. Can they restore the deadliest of the symbiotes to its former glory, or better yet, do they have what it takes to build a more dastardly, more sinister, more superior Carnage?
Superior SkullKickers can’t be far away.
- Marvel’s Secret Empire Starts Earlier Than We Thought (SPOILERS) - January 24, 2017
- Dark Horse Solicits For April 2017 – It’s Cowboy Shaolin Time! - January 24, 2017
- Changes To Tomorrow’s Comics – Detective Comics, Future Quest And Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps - January 24, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017