They’ve published Superior Spider-Man
They’ve published Superior
And now they are publishing Superior Carnage. Part of Superior Spider-Month. Or Superior Spider-Week, whatever they decide upon.
By Kevin Shinick and Stephen Segovia, a five issue series starting in July. And a remade Carnage. They have the technology…
The homicidal villain, Carnage, is deteriorating in the confines of his asylum—but his fellow inmates are not giving up just yet! Watch as their Frankenstein-style experiment unfolds for better or for worse. Can they restore the deadliest of the symbiotes to its former glory, or better yet, do they have what it takes to build a more dastardly, more sinister, more superior Carnage?
Superior SkullKickers can’t be far away.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017