They’ve published Superior Spider-Man
They’ve published Superior
And now they are publishing Superior Carnage. Part of Superior Spider-Month. Or Superior Spider-Week, whatever they decide upon.
By Kevin Shinick and Stephen Segovia, a five issue series starting in July. And a remade Carnage. They have the technology…
The homicidal villain, Carnage, is deteriorating in the confines of his asylum—but his fellow inmates are not giving up just yet! Watch as their Frankenstein-style experiment unfolds for better or for worse. Can they restore the deadliest of the symbiotes to its former glory, or better yet, do they have what it takes to build a more dastardly, more sinister, more superior Carnage?
Superior SkullKickers can’t be far away.
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 52 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018