From Titan Comics in July, Paul Jenkins is writing a comic book based on the music festival Tomorrowland, with art from the anonymous Stellar Labs.
The series will follow DJs Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, who have become the face of Tomorrowland in recent years. The pair are tasked with saving the creative spark essential to fest, which is threatened by forces that would destroy it.
Tomorrowland also explores the notion that there are two worlds. There is the one we can see, which includes religious extremism and political nastiness, and then there is the world of senses, in which feeling, music and science are intertwined.
Tomorrowland publishes its first of four issues in July.
- Black Eyed Peas Played The Marvel Party In San Diego Last Night – Video And Photos - July 22, 2017
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017