From Titan Comics in July, Paul Jenkins is writing a comic book based on the music festival Tomorrowland, with art from the anonymous Stellar Labs.
The series will follow DJs Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, who have become the face of Tomorrowland in recent years. The pair are tasked with saving the creative spark essential to fest, which is threatened by forces that would destroy it.
Tomorrowland also explores the notion that there are two worlds. There is the one we can see, which includes religious extremism and political nastiness, and then there is the world of senses, in which feeling, music and science are intertwined.
Tomorrowland publishes its first of four issues in July.
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017