From Titan Comics in July, Paul Jenkins is writing a comic book based on the music festival Tomorrowland, with art from the anonymous Stellar Labs.
The series will follow DJs Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, who have become the face of Tomorrowland in recent years. The pair are tasked with saving the creative spark essential to fest, which is threatened by forces that would destroy it.
Tomorrowland also explores the notion that there are two worlds. There is the one we can see, which includes religious extremism and political nastiness, and then there is the world of senses, in which feeling, music and science are intertwined.
Tomorrowland publishes its first of four issues in July.
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead, Wild Hunt, and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018