From Titan Comics in July, Paul Jenkins is writing a comic book based on the music festival Tomorrowland, with art from the anonymous Stellar Labs.
The series will follow DJs Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, who have become the face of Tomorrowland in recent years. The pair are tasked with saving the creative spark essential to fest, which is threatened by forces that would destroy it.
Tomorrowland also explores the notion that there are two worlds. There is the one we can see, which includes religious extremism and political nastiness, and then there is the world of senses, in which feeling, music and science are intertwined.
Tomorrowland publishes its first of four issues in July.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017