The first teaser for James Wan‘s The Conjuring was probably the most imaginative and idiosyncratic bit of promo-cutting we’d seen so far this year. This full trailer is less unexpected, but it’s still effective and interesting.
The MPAA have awarded The Conjuring an R-rating not for gore or violence – or sex or language, drug use or any of those other things – but for intensity. It’s not the kind of rating that the studio can cut away, so they’re going with it.
At the same time, we’ve heard plenty more good word on the film from trustworthy sources. I certainly look forward to seeing the whole thing for myself.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014