I expect there’s more to This Is The End than this apparently spoiler-heavy trailer reveals. Either that or some of the best surprises in the movie have just been burned off in the name of marketing.
Well, at least we don’t know quite what that dinomonster looks like yet, for whatever that’s worth.
I found that trailer funny, but more than that, I found it It looks like Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg might just have the final word in Hollywood navel gazing. It’s hard to imagine another mainstream film pushing self-aware representations of celebrity culture much further than this set-up allows.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014