I understand that the comic Über, from Kieron Gillen and Canaan White shipping tomorrow, has sold through its considerable overprint of its introductory #0 issue to retailers. And despite appeals from the larger stores to Über‘s publisher (and Bleeding Cool’s owner), there are simply no more to go round. What retailers get tomorrow, is all they’ll get.
So if you didn’t reserve a copy, you may want to start queuing now.
It’s also a forty-four story page comic. So even at that price, you might get value for money…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017