I understand that the comic Über, from Kieron Gillen and Canaan White shipping tomorrow, has sold through its considerable overprint of its introductory #0 issue to retailers. And despite appeals from the larger stores to Über‘s publisher (and Bleeding Cool’s owner), there are simply no more to go round. What retailers get tomorrow, is all they’ll get.
So if you didn’t reserve a copy, you may want to start queuing now.
It’s also a forty-four story page comic. So even at that price, you might get value for money…
- When Superheroes Get Social Justice Right, They Really Get It Right – The “Books As Flint” Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Teachers, Libraries And Comic Shops Order Bitch Planet Together – The C2E2 Panel - April 23, 2017
- Comics, Censorship, And Turmoil At The Border – The CBLDF Panel Report From C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Will DC Bombshells Become Mothers? These Questions And More At The DC Uncharted Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017