I understand that the comic Über, from Kieron Gillen and Canaan White shipping tomorrow, has sold through its considerable overprint of its introductory #0 issue to retailers. And despite appeals from the larger stores to Über‘s publisher (and Bleeding Cool’s owner), there are simply no more to go round. What retailers get tomorrow, is all they’ll get.
So if you didn’t reserve a copy, you may want to start queuing now.
It’s also a forty-four story page comic. So even at that price, you might get value for money…
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018