After Captain America, Thor 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel have decided to follow suit with their Avengers sequel and set up camp in Britain’s Pinewood-Shepperton. It’s a good studio. I can personally vouch for their medical facilities.
As per Screendaily, Joss Whedon and co. will start production on the film in early 2014. We’ll then be seeing it in our cinemas in the Spring of 2015 – and if past experience is anything to measure by, and the weatherman tells us it is, in the UK a week or two before the US.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014