The “alien speak” in the DC New 52 comics, specifically ones tied into the Justice League Darkseid-searching-the-multiverse-for-his-daughter subplot, is created using Comic Craft Gobbledygook’s font.
And Justice League of America’s Vibe #2 was no exception. The first few uses were funny in that they translated to “alien language”, and “alien scream”. But the translation of the scroll meant for the incarcerated Gypsy was intriguing. If you take a mirror-image of it, it translates as:
Whose girlfriend is called Maite?
It also almost looked like the beginning of a proposal, but the subsequent alien text just repeated the above.
Maybe in issue 3?
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018