After some early teases for Under the Dome, we finally get to see some footage. And it does look rather good, though I think Stephen King exaggerates somewhat when he says people’s eyes will bug out of their heads.
Brian K. Vaughan appeared at Wondercon this weekend and suggested that, if they get more than one season at least, he’ll be leading the show to a different conclusion to the one in the book. Good. It needs a new, punchy pay-off.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014