Every time some little newslet about the second Percy Jackson film came along it pretty much wriggled into one of my ears and out the other. Still, here’s a trailer and it’s starting to feel more tangible now. Perhaps I’ll be able to start accepting this as a real film. Perhaps I’ll be able to remember that Nathan Fillion is in it.
Now, MTV posted this trailer earlier, then pulled the story… but the video seems to still work. Apologies if it stops before they push it out “officially.”
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014