Those of you wishing for the return of a certain Donna Troy to the DC Universe? Maybe it shouldn’t be Dan DiDio you should be appealing to. Maybe you have someone on the inside.
Over the weekend, John Trumbull posted on Facebook about selling a copy of his rather entertaining New 52 Days Of Future Past print to Dan and his partner, featuring Wally West and Donna Troy, both characters deleted by the DC New 52 relaunch. Photo by Robert J Kelly.
Titans Tower report that he posted;
Back home from the Asbury Park Comic Con. Lots of fun bits to the day, but the definite highlight has to be this: Dan Didio and his wife came back around to my table and bought a copy of my New 52 piece. It will apparently be displayed at a place of honor somewhere in the Didio household.”
And the reason it was picked up? DiDio’s partner is a Donna Troy fan. Trumbull replied “Oh so you have a mixed marriage” and signed the print adding “Tell Dan it’s nothing personal.”
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017