After the success of last years MorrisonCon, Grant Morrison has been persuaded to head up a new semi-religious movement, based in Los Angeles, called The Church Of Grant Morrison.
It will be open to all those who have experienced outer-body events, alien abductions, hallucigenic trips, experiences they cannot explain or have read The Invisibles.
But Grant wants this “Church Of Latter Day Stunts” to be bigger than him, even though his name will be on the building. And it is still being modelled on the Anglican tradition, even though the content of the services will be very different indeed.
Grant will only speak at the Church on the first Sunday of every month, with guest speakers for the other three or four weeks. He intends to stream the services online, eventually aiming them to be shown in smaller COGMs around the world.
The Church will hold communion, though this will be more in line with the book/film Communion. Wafers will be laced with a number of legal highs, though it is expected some members will bring their own to share.
Mark Millar has, of course, been excommunicated.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017